About Me

My photo
Heyho, i'm Kyla, im 14 years old and going 15 on this year.Follow this blog and i will follow u back, wanna know me more? add my facebook (just see on my profile bedge)thanks before and dont forget to follow my twitter : @kyladvn, and my tumblr : kyleews.tumblr.com thanks before;D I love Photography and of corse, i love u;p

Friday, September 17, 2010

I hate my self . gue benci kenapa gue harus jadi orang yang terlalu sabar, gue selalu diboongin sama lo tapi tetep aja gue maafin gue tetep bantu masalah lo dan purapura baik baik aja. I'm tired with this situation! i hate this situation so damn much! but i can't hate you, gue cuma bisa nangis waktu baca timeline lo, gue cuma bisa nangis waktu gue tau lo jalan sama "dia", gue cuma bisa nangis waktu lo are sm gue karna gue tau, i'll miss that thing. I just can crying and let my tears from my eyes, but i know you'll never care. i just want my old life back, i'm tired

No comments:

Post a Comment