About Me

My photo
Heyho, i'm Kyla, im 14 years old and going 15 on this year.Follow this blog and i will follow u back, wanna know me more? add my facebook (just see on my profile bedge)thanks before and dont forget to follow my twitter : @kyladvn, and my tumblr : kyleews.tumblr.com thanks before;D I love Photography and of corse, i love u;p

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

i got this on my tumblr dashboard:)



Dear him, Please never change. Always stay the way you are. I like it that way. Ps I Love You



Don't waste your time, on someone  who doesn't give any time for you


I hate you, and then I love you, It's like i want to throw you off a cliff, then rush to the bottom to catch you





don't worry, you may think you'll "never" get over it. But you also thought it would last "forever"



I am who I am today, because of the choices i made yesterday


I like a lot of things. Normal things, unusual things. Things people would never expect me to like. But out off all the things good and bad, You know what i like the most? You.



I just want you to hug me one more time, because the only thing in this world that scares me is that i'll never feel that save ever again




Have patience , it will benefit you



Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart



Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds



Decisions are the hardest thing to make especially when it's a choice between where you should be and where  you want to be



My heart skipped a beat for you 




Music has always been there for me, when nobody else was

and there are many things that i got in my dashboard, and i love it, wanna see my post? just follow kylawrr.tumblr thanks ;)

6 comments:

  1. here's an other....:Tow things to remember:
    don't make decisions when your angry and don't make promises when your happy!!!

    ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silence:The way to avoid many problems!!!

    Smile:The way to solve many problems!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me use your picture "Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart" as a cover facebook photo

    This is my Fb : https://www.facebook.com/juot.bireleys

    ReplyDelete