About Me

My photo
Heyho, i'm Kyla, im 14 years old and going 15 on this year.Follow this blog and i will follow u back, wanna know me more? add my facebook (just see on my profile bedge)thanks before and dont forget to follow my twitter : @kyladvn, and my tumblr : kyleews.tumblr.com thanks before;D I love Photography and of corse, i love u;p

Friday, August 27, 2010

i wish i never liked you. i wish i didn’t waste all those hours talking to you. or thinking about you. i wish i didn’t worry all the times you ignored my texts. i wish i never got excited every time you made me feel special. i wish i never got my hopes up when you ditched me. i wish i never kept trying and trying, knowing i would just keep going through the same thing. i wish i knew how it would go from the beginning. i hope i can get over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment