About Me

My photo
Heyho, i'm Kyla, im 14 years old and going 15 on this year.Follow this blog and i will follow u back, wanna know me more? add my facebook (just see on my profile bedge)thanks before and dont forget to follow my twitter : @kyladvn, and my tumblr : kyleews.tumblr.com thanks before;D I love Photography and of corse, i love u;p

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Just because somebody flirts with you, Doesn’t mean they like you. Just because somebody likes youdoesn't mean they wanna go out with you. Just because they wanna go out with youDoesn't mean they love you. Just because somebody loves youDoesn't mean they won’t hurt you. Because people lie, things change. partners cheat, and best friends ditch. And there are always gonna be those people who would kill to see you fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment